Monday 8 September 2014

A Little Update

Hi, so I should really update on my life at the moment. Well, I've already moved back to where my university is and its my second day settling into my new room. This year, I am further away from university but closer to town (just a 15 minute walk). 

Although, I feel like I'm having more difficulty this year settling into my new place compared to last year and I'm not really sure ... why -.- 

Perhaps, I'll feel better once the uni starts and I have classes to go to, friends to see and more things to do. Then I should feel more tired and sleep better and settle in better overall..... ???

I'm not sure if other people felt like this when they were coming back after their first year~

Anyways, I'll be off and back with a proper post very soon, hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment