Thursday 10 July 2014

New Haul Post

Hello~ Sorry, for disappearing a lot this year , I will try my best to keep this blog more updated when I move onto my second year. On the topic of that, I have already received my results and know that I have passed my exams and can move onto my second year, which of course makes me very happy.

Some shops are having sales such as Zara, H&M, Topshop, my mum is a big fan of shopping at Zara and I know a friend who likes to buy her trousers, I love a lot of Zara's stuff and the fabric and cuts of their clothes are of good quality. However, its out of my budget so when they had this awesome sale recently (probably, its still going). I decided to check it out and I'm sure I saved a bunch of money and bought nice, good quality clothes.


I bought two simple white/cream t-shirts that are very soft but thin enough for hot summer days, a cute burger print and 'worry less' with a glamorous girl printed on. The burger top is shorter length and better suited for high -waisted skirts/shorts or trousers, unless you want to show your mid-driff. Both t-shirts were priced at three pounds and ninety-nine pence (GBP) and were originally 10+.


A cute white and black striped dress/ long -top, depending on your height this could be a dress for you where you can wear tights and pumps but if you are more of my height (166cm), it will be more of a long top, thus I shall wear it with leggings instead. This fabric is thicker but still soft and comfy, this was priced at ten pounds and was originally twenty pounds.




 The last two things I purchased from Zara were two jumpers, the white one with a blue "water" effect (that's what I think it looks like), is a batwing style, and is more over-sized. I'm keeping this jumper for casual formal environments or special events, quite thick and cosy and a more tight-fitted black jumper with "Bonjour gold lettering across the jumper" really cute and comfy, great for comfy, casual days.








 Besides Zara, I bought a pair of subtle printed black trousers for formal wear and pineapple mid-length skirt. Trousers very comfy but cost a little bit more than my other purchases it was sixteen pounds, but it will be of great use for all formal events and I won't have to always turn to wearing my black dress, I always prefer trousers more, they are more comfy !!! (Sorry, no picture, I think the trouser is just simple black colour and the pattern wont show up on camera anyways).


Pineapple skirt is really comfy, its high waisted and finishes just before my knees, thin fabric, and cute print, it was eight pounds ^_^




I bought a pair of trainer socks (white) with Super Junior printed onto it, from my fairly local Korean supermarket, that sells some K-pop goods, if you don't know. Super Junior is my favourite boy band in K-pop so had to purchase these socks (price is two pounds (?), and I got my sister a A-Pink poster from their Secret Garden concept).



For skincare, I bought La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo + cream which I use has my night cream as it contains no SPF, it is a "fresh gel cream" that absorbs really quickly and glides onto the skin really nice, as for the scent, theres a slight smell which I think is quite pleasant and Physiological Micellar Solution with La Roche-Posay thermal spring water (in short, its a cleansing water that can be used to remove face, eyes and lip make up), the gentleness of using a water based make up remover, means I don't sting my eyes so regularly, and skin feels more refresh after using it ^^ thumbs up... sadly, I can't remember the price of the cream but the cleansing water is fifteen pounds, its suitable for sensitive skin.




 
Coppertone travel sized UV cut milk (60ml) left side (green label) is SPF 27 PA++ and right side (orange label) SPF 50 PA++, oil free, because of the milk texture is more runny than your average sunscreen but absorbs into skin really quickly (my mum bought this for me), on sale buy one get one free, price is one pounds or ninety -nine pence , quite shocked that its so good but at such a cheap price.  I already opened the SPF 50 PA ++ but I will buy one of the green label one, for when I return to uni, to use during the winter.





 
For make up, I purchased the Rimmel 24 hour Scandaleyes brown gel liner, comes with a brush (but no cap :(), it applies really well and stays put for several eyes ( I do not have oily eyes, just oily t-zone).




I bought Volume 9 Yotsuba manga, the last time I bought a Yotsuba book was when I went to the hospital to have my tonsils removed, and now I am buying this one, to mark the fact that I can move onto second year successfully.




To end this haul post, my sister bought me this cute Floral notebook which was two pounds and fifty pence from a new shop called Hema, I will fill it with things that happened in the past year, and summer... finally, I can make use of those saved train tickets in my wallet ~ I must go now ^^ have a great day. 




Byeeeee~ 

2 comments:

  1. Nice picks :)

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I shall read your new post as well, thank you for commenting.

      Delete