Friday 20 September 2013

Update

Hi, everyone... I'm back, I moved to my uni campus, and I was busy sorting out my belongings, getting to know the people, I would be living with and familiarising myself with the uni campus. Its quite confusing, its so big and many lecture theatres but I'm getting used to certain lecture rooms and where the main building is. Do other people feel like this when they first moved into uni or if you just move in? then do you feel that the campus is really big.

I was a little homesick at first and sometimes during the evenings  but I'm good now... I think it will be harder for me to blog regularly when I start getting more assignments so I hope you'll understand that. 

I'll be studying International Hospitality Management and I will work as hard as I can, so I get a excellent grade at the end.

Take care~~~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment