Wednesday 28 January 2015

Male YouTubers and co-ed YouTubers

Here is the male instalment of my favourite YouTubers, my first instalments of female YouTubers can be seen here, this post features a few male YouTubers and then 2 co-ed YouTubers.

 

The first YouTuber I will introduce is 'TheFungBros' ,  David and Andrew Fung based in North America, who are originally Chinese. Their videos are a mix of Asian stereotypes (check out what Asian parents do videos), Asian snacks and occasional rapping and singing and other types of videos as well. Easygoing and really funny to watch.

 


The next YouTuber is DanKhoo Productions, a Malaysian YouTuber that I recently, maybe some time last year. Anyways, his videos contain a lot of skits and funny content, its good for just relaxing and having fun unlike all the other YouTubers, I have introduced that talk about beauty, skincare and makeup.  Hahaha~ My favourite video is You Speak Cantonese ah? the first part because it always makes me laugh so much.



The next YouTuber is a Cantonese speaking beauty and skincare guy called Ricky Kazaf, who recently opened his owned make up school. His videos are of high quality and he talks thoroughly about all the different products he uses. He also provides tips and has done make up of several Kpop male stars such as 'G-Dragon's Crooked make up look' in his videos.

Co-Ed YouTubers


OffTheGreatWall brings information about China and Chinese people and a bunch of hilarious skits, in order to teach Chinese people that are perhaps not living or growing up in China and people who are interested to learn more about the Chinese culture. This brilliant mix of humour and accurate information makes the videos, both entertaining and amusing. 



Disclaimer: None of the photos are mine, I am just sharing my own opinion here. If I have made any mistakes about the YouTubers, I have talked about. Feel free to correct me by commenting in the comment box below. Until next time, see you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment